MAT 310-01 (Elementary Linear Algebra) Spring 2015
Linear systems, matrices, determinants, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, finite-dimensional vector spaces, linear transformations.
- Pr. grade of at least C in MAT 292
The class meets MWF at noon - 12:50 PM in Petty 223. The final exam is Friday, May 1, 2015, noon - 3:00 PM.
All announcements and handouts will be posted on Blackboard. Be sure to check your UNCG email regularly.
- Discrete Dynamical System Example (Python)
- All additional documents will be posted on Blackboard.
- The Art of Proof by Matthias Beck and Ross Geoghegan is an excellent introduction to writing good proofs. Go to the UNCG Library Catalog to find this book. You can download a free copy by entering your UNCG information.
- Math Help Center: Tutoring is provided on a walk-in first come first serve basis. No appointment is necessary. See the webpage for the schedule.
- Textbook website has student resources including selected material from the textbook and study guide, Getting Started with Technology, data sets, case studies and applications, and review materials.
- MIT OpenCourseWare 18.06SC Linear Algebra: lecture notes, video lectures, additional exercises.