M.A. Plan of Study
All M.A. students are required to submit a plan of study as described in the Plan of Study section of the Master's Degree Regulations in the Graduate Bulletin. A plan of study for the master’s degree must be outlined and signed by the student and director of graduate study/designee at the earliest practical time following the student’s admission to The Graduate School, but no later than 50% of the program’s completion.
- Mathematics Plan of Study (PDF)
- Actuarial Mathematics Plan of Study (PDF)
- Applied Statistics Plan of Study (PDF)
- Data Analytics Plan of Study (PDF)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Plan of Study (PDF)