Ph.D. Plan of Study
All Ph.D. students are required to submit a plan of study as described in the Plan of Study section of the Doctoral Regulations in the Graduate Bulletin. The LaTeX class uncgstudyplan.cls produces a form which meets these specifications.
The Graduate School requires that a plan of study be outlined by the student and the advisory/dissertation committee no later than at the completion of 18 semester hours. A record of all graduate work must accompany the proposed plan of study. It is at this time that the advisory/dissertation committee evaluates the student's qualifications to be recommended for further study in The Graduate School, further preparation for such study, or withdrawal.
- uncgstudyplan.cls is the LaTeX class file for the Computational Mathematics Ph.D. Plan of Study.
- plan_of_study_template.tex is the template and the resulting document is plan_of_study_template.pdf.
Old GuidelinesUse these files instead if you are following the guidelines prior to 2016.
- uncgstudyplan-2016.cls is the LaTeX class file for the Computational Mathematics Ph.D. Plan of Study until 2016.
- plan_of_study_template-2016.tex is the template and the resulting document is plan_of_study_template-2016.pdf.
- uncgstudyplan_old.cls is the LaTeX class file for the Computational Mathematics Ph.D. Plan of Study prior to 2015.
- plan_of_study_template_old.tex is the template and the resulting document is plan_of_study_template_old.pdf.