Office: Petty 104
Email address: email@example.com
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~f_saidak/
Starting year at UNCG: 2006
Office hours: T 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Queens University (2001)
- MAT 191-06 LEC (Calculus I), TR 2:00-3:15, Petty Building 223
- MAT 514-01 LEC (Theory of Numbers), TR 9:30-10:45, Nursing, Moore Building 328
Selected Recent Publications
- New zero-free regions for derivatives of the Riemann zeta function, Rocky Mountains J. Math. Vol. 45, (2015), no. 3, 903--926 (jointly with T. Binder and S. Pauli)
- Horizontal monotonicity of the modulus of the zeta function, L-functions, and related functions, Acta Arithmetica, 166 (2014), 189--200 (jointly with Yu. Matiyasevich and P. Zvengrowski)
- On the prime number lemma of Selberg, Math. Scandinavica, Vol. 103, No. 1, pp. 5-10, 2008
- Note on the maximal coefficients of squares of Newman polynomials, J. Number Theory, Vol. 125, No. 2, 285-288, 2007 (jointly with K. Berenhaut)
- A new proof of Euclid's theorem, American Math. Monthly, Vol. 113, No. 10, 937--938, 2006
Dr. Saidak received his B.Sc. at The University of Auckland in New Zealand, and his M.Sc. and Ph.D. in number theory at Queen's University in Ontario, Canada. He then held postdoctoral and visiting positions at the University of Calgary (Alberta), University of Missouri (MO), Macquarie University (Sydney), and Wake Forest University (NC).