Office: Petty 125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~m_chhetr/
Starting year at UNCG: 1999
Office hours: TR 2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m., W 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., or by appointment
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mississippi State University (1999)
- MAT 191-05 LEC (Calculus I), TR 3:30-4:45, Petty Building 227
- MAT 292-03 LEC (Calculus II), TR 11:00-12:15, Stone Building 352
- MAT 191-01 LEC (Calculus I), MTWR 10:10-12:10
Selected Recent Publications
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Global bifurcation of positive solutions for a class of superlinear elliptic systems, Journal of Differential Equations (In press).
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Asymptotically linear system of three equations, Journal of Differential Equations (In press).
- M. Chhetri, P. Drabek and R. Shivaji, Analysis of positive solutions for classes of quasilinear singular problems on exterior domains, Advances in Nonlinear Analysis (In press).
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - On the solvability of asymptotically linear systems at resonance, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 442 (2016), no. 2, 583–599
- A. Abebe, M. Chhetri and R. Shivaji, Positive solutions for a class of multiparameter elliptic systems, Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems (DCDS-A) 23 (2016) 273-283.
Dr. Chhetri earned a Ph.D. in 1999 from Mississippi State University, and she joined the UNCG faculty in 1999. Her research studies nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.