Maya Chhetri, Professor
Office: Petty 125
Email address: email@example.com
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~m_chhetr/
Office hours: MWF 1:00-1:50; T 11:30-12:50; By Appointment
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mississippi State University (1999)
- MAT 112-02 WTX (Contemporary Topics in Mathematics), Petty Building 136
- MAT 112-02D WTX (Contemporary Topics in Mathematics), Petty Building 136
- MAT 191-07 LEC (Calculus I), MW 11:00-12:15, Petty Building 313
- MAT 595-01 LEC (Advanced Mathematical Analysis), MW 2:00-3:15, Petty Building 007
- MAT 701-04 SEM (Graduate Seminar in Computational Mathematics)
- MAT 150-81D WEB (Precalculus I)
- MAT 540-01 IND (Introductory Complex Analysis)
- MAT 596-01 LEC (Advanced Mathematical Analysis), MW 2:00-3:15, Moore Humanities and Research Administration 2206
- MAT 150-01 LEC (Precalculus I), MTWR 10:10-12:10, Petty Building 224
Selected Recent Publications
- M. Chhetri, Pavel Drabek and R. Shivaji, Existence of positive solutions for a class of p-Laplacian superlinear semipositone problem, accepted for publication in the Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- M. Chhetri and Pavel Drabek, Principal eigenvalue of p-Laplacian operator in exterior domain, Results in Mathematics, Online first, DOI 10.1007/s00025-014-0386-2.
- Abraham Abebe, M. Chhetri, Lakshmi Sankar and R. Shivaji, Positive solutions for a class of superlinear semipositone systems on exterior domains, Boundary Value Problems, 198 (2014).
- Chhetri, M. Raynor, S. and Robinson, S. B. On the existence of multiple positive solutions to some superlinear systems, Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, 142A, 39-59, 2012
- Chhetri, M. and Girg, P. Existence of positive solutions for a class of superlinear systems, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 408, 15 December 2013, no. 2, pp. 781–788.
Dr. Chhetri earned a Ph.D. in 1999 from Mississippi State University, and she joined the UNCG faculty in 1999. Her research studies nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.