Office: Petty 125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~m_chhetr/
Office hours: MW 12:00-12:50, T 11:00-12:20 and/or by appointment
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mississippi State University (1999)
- MAT 191-04 LEC (Calculus I), MW 1:00-2:15
- MAT 191-05 LEC (Calculus I), MW 5:00-6:15
- MAT 395-01 LEC (Introduction to Mathematical Analysis), MW 2:30-3:45, Petty Building 227
- MAT 292-11 LEC (Calculus II), MTWR 10:10-12:10
Selected Recent Publications
- M. Chhetri, P. Drabek and R. Shivaji, “Existence of positive solutions for a class of p-Laplacian superlinear semipositone problem,” (2015) Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh DOI:10.1017/S0308210515000220.
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg, “Asymptotically linear system at and near resonance”, Boundary Value Problems, (2014), 2014:242.
- A. Abebe, M. Chhetri and R. Shivaji, “Positive solutions for a class of multiparameter elliptic systems, accepted for publication” in Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems (DCDS-A) (2014).
- M. Chhetri and P. Drabek, “Principal eigenvalue of p-Laplacian operator in exterior domain,” Results in Mathematics}, 66 (2014), 461-468.
- A. Abebe, M. Chhetri, L. Sankar and R. Shivaji, “Positive solutions for a class of superlinear semipositone systems on exterior domains,” Boundary Value Problems, (2014), 2014:198.
Dr. Chhetri earned a Ph.D. in 1999 from Mississippi State University, and she joined the UNCG faculty in 1999. Her research studies nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.