Director of Graduate Studies
Office: Petty 125
Email address: email@example.com
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~m_chhetr/
Starting year at UNCG: 1999
Office hours: MW 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m., T 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 noon, and by appointment
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mississippi State University (1999)
- MAT 292-01 LEC (Calculus II), MW 5:00-6:15, Petty Building 223
- MAT 601-01 SEM (Teaching Math Seminar I), M 11:00-11:50, Brown Building 215
- MAT 603-01 PRC (Practicum Teaching of Math)
- MAT 790-01 IND (Directed Doctoral Research)
Selected Recent Publications
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Superlinear elliptic systems with reaction terms involving product of powers, Applied Mathematics Letters (accepted).
- M. Chhetri, L. Sankar, B. Son and R. Shivaji - An existence result for superlinear semipositone p-Laplacian systems on the exterior of a ball, Differential and Integral Equations (accepted).
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg – A global bifurcation result for a class of semipositone elliptic systems, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 453 (2017), no. 1, 255–270.
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Global bifurcation of positive solutions for a class of superlinear elliptic systems, Journal of Differential Equations, 261 (2016), no. 10, 5719–5733.
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Asymptotically linear system of three equations, Journal of Differential Equations, 261 (2016), no. 10, 5900–5922.
Dr. Chhetri earned a Ph.D. in 1999 from Mississippi State University, and she joined the UNCG faculty in 1999. Her research studies nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.