Director of Graduate Studies
Office: Petty 125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~m_chhetr/
Starting year at UNCG: 1999
Office hours: TR 11:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m., W 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, or by appointment
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mississippi State University (1999)
- MAT 292-03 LEC (Calculus II), TR 3:30-4:45, Petty Building 223
- MAT 595-01 LEC (Advanced Mathematical Analysis), TR 12:30-1:45, Petty Building 223
- MAT 601-01 SEM (Seminar in the Teaching of Mathematics I), W 3:00-3:50, Petty Building 007
- MAT 603-01 PRI (Practicum Teaching of Math)
- MAT 596-01 LEC (Advanced Mathematical Analysis), TR 12:30-1:45, Petty Building 007
- MAT 602-01 SEM (Seminar on Mathematical Software), M 3:00-3:50, Petty Building 217
- MAT 790-03 IND (Directed Doctoral Research)
- MAT 292-11 LEC (Calculus II), MTWR 10:10-12:10
- MAT 120-81D WEB (Calculus for Business and the Social Sciences)
Selected Recent Publications
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Superlinear elliptic systems with reaction terms involving product of powers, Applied Mathematics Letters (accepted).
- M. Chhetri, L. Sankar, B. Son and R. Shivaji - An existence result for superlinear semipositone p-Laplacian systems on the exterior of a ball, Differential and Integral Equations (accepted).
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg – A global bifurcation result for a class of semipositone elliptic systems, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 453 (2017), no. 1, 255–270.
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Global bifurcation of positive solutions for a class of superlinear elliptic systems, Journal of Differential Equations, 261 (2016), no. 10, 5719–5733.
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg - Asymptotically linear system of three equations, Journal of Differential Equations, 261 (2016), no. 10, 5900–5922.
Dr. Chhetri earned a Ph.D. in 1999 from Mississippi State University, and she joined the UNCG faculty in 1999. Her research studies nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.