Ratnasingham Shivaji, H. Barton Excellence Professor
Office: Petty 118
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~r_shivaj/
Starting year at UNCG: 2011
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Heriot-Watt University (1981)
- MAT 390-01 LEC (Ordinary Differential Equations), TR 11:00-12:15, Petty Building 150
- MAT 493-02 IND (Honors Work)
- MAT 711-01 LEC (Experimental Course: Advanced Ordinary Differential Equations), TR 2:00-3:15, Petty Building 007
- MAT 593-01 IND (Directed Study in Mathematics)
- MAT 711B-01 LEC (Experimental Course: Advanced Ordinary & Partial Differential Equations), W 9:00-12:00, Sullivan Science Building 227
- Ko, Eunkyung ; Lee, Eun Kyoung ; Shivaji, R. Multiplicity results for classes of infinite positone problems. Z. Anal. Anwend. 30 (2011), no. 3, 305--318.
- Lee, Eunkyoung ; Sasi, Sarath ; Shivaji, R. S -shaped bifurcation curves in ecosystems. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 381 (2011), no. 2, 732--741.
- Ko, Eunkyung ; Lee, Eun Kyoung ; Shivaji, R. On S -shaped and reversed S -shaped bifurcation curves for singular problems. Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. 2011, No. 31, 12 pp.
- Shivaji, R. ; Ye, Jinglong . Nonexistence results for classes of 3×3 elliptic systems. Nonlinear Anal. 74 (2011), no. 4, 1485--1494.
- Lee, Eun Kyoung ; Shivaji, R. ; Ye, Jinglong . Classes of infinite semipositone $n \times n$ systems. Differential Integral Equations 24 (2011), no. 3-4, 361--370.
Dr. Shivaji earned a Ph.D. in 1981 from Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, and recently joined UNCG as H. Barton Excellence Professor and Head of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics. Prior to joining UNCG he served for twenty-six years at Mississippi State University, where he was honored as a W.L. Giles Distinguished Professor.