Office: Petty 140
Email address: email@example.com
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~rhfabian/
Starting year at UNCG: 1996
Office hours: MW 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., R 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Virginia Tech (1986)
TeachingSummer Session 1, 2017
- MAT 802-03 DTS (Dissertation Extension)
- MAT 727-01 LEC (Linear Algebra Matrix Theory), MWF 2:00-2:50, Petty Building 227
Selected Recent Publications
- Stability conditions for differential-difference systems of retarded and neutral type: the single delay case, International Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations and Applications, Vol. 1, 2007, pp. 59-75 (with J. Turi).
- Semidiscrete approximation and renorming in control of distributed parameter systems, Proceedings of the 2010 American Control Conference, Baltimore, MD, June 30-July 2, 2010, pp. 4887-4892.
- A semidiscrete approximation scheme for neutral delay-differential equations, International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling, Vol. 10, Number 3, 2013, pp. 712-726.
- A semidiscrete approximation scheme for linear neutral delay-differential equations which preserves adjoint semigroup convergence, Proceedings of 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Las Vegas, NV, Dec. 12-14, 2016, pp. 2296-2301 (with C. Payne).
- Stability of the solution semigroup for neutral delay differential equations, accepted (with C. Payne).
Dr. Fabiano earned a Ph.D. in 1996 from Virginia Tech, and he joined the UNCG faculty in 1996. His research studies applied mathematics, differential equations, and control theory.