Director of Undergraduate Studies
Office: Petty 145
Email address: email@example.com
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~s_pauli/
Starting year at UNCG: 2006
Office hours: In person: R 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and online via WebEx: T 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Diplom, TU Berlin, 1997, Ph.D., Concordia University, Montreal, 2001
- MAT 112-02 LEC (Contemporary Topics Math)
- MAT 721-01 LEC (Mathematical Cryptography), TR 3:30-4:45, Sullivan Science Building 349
Selected Recent Publications
- T. Binder, S. Pauli, and F. Saidak, Zeros of high derivatives of the Riemann zeta function, Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics (2015)
- J. Milstead, S. Pauli, and B. Sinclair, Computing splitting fields of polynomials over local fields, Collaborative Mathematics and Statistics Research – Topics from the 9th UNCG Regional Mathematics and Statistics Conference, Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 109, Springer, New York, 2014
- R. Farr and S. Pauli, More zeros of the derivatives of the Riemann zeta function on the left half plane, Topics from the 8th UNCG Regional Mathematics and Statistics Conference, Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 64, Springer, New York, 2013
- A. Boseman and S. Pauli, On the zeros of ζ(s) − c, Involve 6 (2013), no. 2, 137–146
- C. Greve and S. Pauli, Ramification polygons, splitting fields, and Galois groups of Eisenstein polynomials, Int. J. Number Theory 8 (2012), no. 6, 1401–1424
Dr. Pauli wrote his Diplomarbeit (Masters thesis) under the supervision of Michael Pohst at Technische Universität Berlin. He received his Ph.D. from Concordia University in Montreal in 2001 and as a Pohst Doctoral Fellow was the lead developer of the computer algebra system KASH/KANT. He has been at UNCG since 2006.