All RMSC presenters are invited to submit papers to an electronic open access journal North Carolina Journal of Mathematics and Statistics. The deadline for paper submission is Febrauary 28, 2018.
How to prepare the manuscript
Please use the following style file and follow the provided template file. At the very least, please use amsart.sty and make the file compile using pdfLaTeX. Please remember that the journal provides an online open access to you at no cost, thus you should aim to minimize the work required by the editors. Manuscripts requiring extensive editing and LaTeX work to adhere to the guidelines will not be published.
How to submit
- Go to NCJMS website http://ncjms.uncg.edu
- If you are not yet registered, click on "Register" to create your profile. Please note to check both, the Author and the Reader at the end of the registration form.
- When registered as an Author, login into the journal. If you are registered to the Journal, but not as the author, please email Anna Craft at email@example.com and who may resolve the issue.
- When logged in, click on [New submission] (in User home) and follow the 5 step process
- Check the appropriate boxes and agree to the copyright
- Upload the pdf file of your manuscript
- Enter the metadata - authors, title, abstract, Mathematics Subject Classification
- Upload additional files. This includes:
- the tex file with the manuscript prepared using the ncjms.cls class file and all relevant files that will allow editors to process the file using pdfLATEX. In particular, the authors should submit
- the bib file with the references (more on it in the template file), and
- all binary images, graphs, etc. should also be sent as separate pdf files along with the manuscript.
- The files need to compile and with the correct formatting for the manuscript to be published.
- Confirm the submission.
- You will speed up the process if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us about the submission and suggesting 3-4 names (with contact details) of the potential referees of your work.