Here are some breakfast, lunch, and dining options around
Further options on Tate Street include Subways, Jimmy John's, New York
Pizza, and India Palace.
- Tate Street Coffee House: bagels,
pastries, 334 Tate St; Mon-Fri: 6:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m., Sat. 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Sun. 8:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Coffeeology: breakfast, panini, italian ice cream, 423A Tate St.; Mon-Fri: 6:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.; Sat-Sun:
7:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Boba House: vegetarian and vegan, 332 Tate St.
Saturday noon - 9:30 p.m.,
- Sushi Republic: 329 Tate Street, Saturday 5:00 PM -
10:00 PM, closed on Sunday
- Thai Garden: 427 Tate Street, Sat. noon - 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., closed on
- El Carreton: Mexican, 948 Walker Ave. #A, up the spiral staircase in the parking garage,
Sat. 11:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m., Sun. 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Da Reggae Cafe: Jamaican, 815 W Lee St.; Mon. - Sat. 11:00 a.m.
– 10:00 p.m.
Spring Garden Street
Old Town Draught
House: Decent burgers, some tex mex, sandwiches, 1205
Spring Garden Street, between buildings 80 and 252 on the campus map, Saturday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM, Sunday
noon - 11:00 PM
- YumYum: Hot dogs and ice cream, 1219 Spring Garden Street, Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM,
closed on Sunday
- Jacks Corner: Near Eastern, 1601 Spring Garden Street, Saturday 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM,
closed on Sunday
- First Carolina Delicatessen: Sandwiches, 1635 Spring
Garden, Saturday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM, closed on Sunday
- The Caf: Dining Hall, building
22 on the campus map, Saturday and Sunday 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- EUC Food Court: Quizno's, Papa John's,
... in the Elliot University Center, building 40 on
the campus map, Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Starbucks: some sandwiches, Elliot University Center, building 40 on the
See www.downtowngreensboro.org for more restaurants in downtown
Smith Street Diner: Breakfast, 438 Battleground Avenue, Saturday and Sunday 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM