Funding Opportunities for Math Majors
This page is a resource for students in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at UNCG who are interested in various funding opportunities available to math majors. Please be sure and check this page periodically for updates and additions.
- STAMPS (Science, Technology and Math Preparation Scholarships) awards up to $6750 per year in scholarship support to students who major in Biology, Chemistry & Biochemistry, Computer Science, Geographic Information Science & Earth Science, Mathematics & Statistics, or Physics & Astronomy.
- The NSF Math-Bio Undergraduate Fellowship awards a stipend of up to $4500 per year and offers exciting research opportunities with various math-biology research projects.
- Project ENRICH is a program in the UNCG School of Education that partners local teachers with students interested in becoming science or math teachers in K-12 education through a teacher residency program.
- The College of Arts & Sciences UNCG Scholarships has several different scholarships for general arts and sciences. Many of these scholarships are available to undergraduate full-time students majoring in mathematics.
- The Department of Mathematics and Statistics Scholarships are available each year to UNCG math majors.
- Undergraduate Research Awards in Mathematics and Statistics are given to promote research in Mathematics and Statistics done by undergraduate students.
- Other research opportunities for UNCG math majors.