To: Regional Test Site Coordinators
From: Filip Saidak
Central Region State Finals Coordinator
Instructions to Regional Test Sites - State Math Contest
1. This package provides instructions, information, and registration forms for the 2013 Mathematics Finals (Central Region) to be held at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro on Thursday, April 25, 2013.
2. Regional Test Site Coordinators are reminded that the location of a student's school dictates which state finals test site they go to. Whichever NCCTM region the school belongs to is the site the student should go to.
3. The top 10% of each test (Alg I, Alg II, or Geometry) up to a maximum of 20 students will be allowed to attend the state finals in each category.
4. Enclosed are forms for either Algebra I, Algebra II, or Geometry. Please write the names of the top 10% in each category. Return the names to me as soon as possible.
|Map of Greensboro|
|Map of UNCG Campus|
6. PLEASE MAKE ENOUGH COPIES of these and give them to the students who are planning to attend the finals competition in Greensboro. These forms are also available on my web page.
7. Please return the three forms including the 20 winners
(Alg I, Alg II, Geom) to:
Department of Mathematical Sciences
116 Petty Building
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Greensboro, NC 27402
8. If you need to contact me:
address: see above
office phone: none
e-mail: (ignorethistext)f_saidak (at) uncg.edu
Thank you for all of your help on this competition.