Filip Saidak, Associate Professor
Office: Petty 104
Email address: email@example.com
Starting year at UNCG: 2006
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Queens University (2001)
TeachingOffice hours: TR 11:00-12:00; By Appointment
- MAT 292-01 LEC (Calculus II), TR 12:30-1:45, Sullivan Science Building 355
- MAT 292-01E LEC (Calculus II), TR 12:30-1:45, Sullivan Science Building 355
- MAT 293-02 LEC (Calculus III), TR 9:30-10:45, Nursing, Moore Building 329
- MAT 709-01 LEC (Topics in Computational Mathematics), MWF 2:00-2:50, Stone Building 215
- Howard, Fred T. ; Saidak, Filip . Zhou's theory of constructing identities. Congr. Numer. 200 (2010), 225--237.
- Berenhaut, Kenneth S. ; O'Keefe, Augustine B. ; Saidak, Filip . Remarks on linear recurrence of the form y n =y n−1 +a n−1 y n−2 . Congr. Numer. 200 (2010), 141--151.
- Banks, William D. ; Güloğlu, Ahmet M. ; Nevans, C. Wesley ; Saidak, Filip . Descartes numbers. Anatomy of integers, 167--173, CRM Proc. Lecture Notes, 46, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2008.
- Saidak, Filip . On the prime number lemma of Selberg. Math. Scand. 103 (2008), no. 1, 5--10.
- Berenhaut, Kenneth S. ; O'Keefe, Augustine B. ; Saidak, Filip . Bounds for recurrences on ranked posets. Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sci. 2 (2007), no. 17-20, 929--942.
Dr. Saidak received his B.Sc. at The University of Auckland in New Zealand, and his M.Sc. and Ph.D. in number theory at Queen's University in Ontario, Canada. He then held postdoctoral and visiting positions at the University of Calgary (Alberta), University of Missouri (MO), Macquarie University (Sydney), and Wake Forest University (NC).