Maya Chhetri, Associate Professor
Office: Petty 125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~m_chhetr/
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mississippi State University (1999)
TeachingOffice hours: TR 10:00-10:50 and 2:00-2:40; By Appointment
- MAT 699-03 THS (Thesis)
- MAT 150-81D WEB (Precalculus I)
- MAT 191-01 LEC (Calculus I), TR 11:00-12:15, Petty Building 223
- MAT 191-01E LEC (Calculus I), TR 11:00-12:15, Petty Building 223
- MAT 540-01 LEC (Introductory Complex Analysis), TR 12:30-1:45, Petty Building 227
- MAT 799-01 DIS (Dissertation)
- MAT 191-01 LEC (Calculus I), MTWR 12:20-2:20, Petty Building 223
- Wilhelm, M. ; Chhetri, M. ; Rychtář, J. ; Rueppell, O. A game theoretical analysis of the mating sign behavior in the honey bee. Bull. Math. Biol. 73 (2011), no. 3, 626--638.
- Proceedings of the 2007 Conference on Variational and Topological Methods: Theory, Applications, Numerical Simulations, and Open Problems. Held at Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ, May 23–27, 2007. Edited by Maya Chhetri, Petr Girg and John M. Neuberger. Electronic Journal of Differential Equations Conference, 18. Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, 2010. front matter+105 pp.
- Chhetri, Maya ; Girg, Petr . Existence and nonexistence of positive solutions for a class of superlinear semipositone systems. Nonlinear Anal. 71 (2009), no. 10, 4984--4996.
- Chhetri, Maya ; Robinson, Stephen B. Existence and multiplicity of positive solutions for classes of singular elliptic PDEs. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 357 (2009), no. 1, 176--182.
- Chhetri, Maya ; Drábek, Pavel ; Raynor, Sarah ; Robinson, Stephen . Nonvariational problems with critical growth. Nonlinear Anal. 68 (2008), no. 7, 2092--2103.
Dr. Chhetri earned a Ph.D. in 1999 from Mississippi State University, and she joined the UNCG faculty in 1999. Her research studies nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.