Office of Academic Outreach
The Office of Academic Outreach (OAO) is an administrative unit within the School of Health and Human Sciences at UNCG.
The OAO works within HHS and UNCG to create professional development initiatives and to maintain existing academic outreach programs and online learning courses.
The OAO collaborates with constituents both internal and external to UNCG on related entreprenurial and scholarly activities.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 336.315.7494 with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you !
- PHE's Moodle Site .
- UNCG Professional Development Moodle Site .
- Information Request Form for more information on PHE's online degree completion program .
- Distance Education Services at UNCG Jackson Library.
- Online consultations available from the UNCG Writing Center and the Speaking Center .
- The Online Health Program for NC Physical Education Teachers .
- Students enroll in OAO courses from across North Carolina and beyond. See map of currently enrolled students.