Thank you for your interest in the online Bachelor of Science in Public Health degree program with a concentration in Health Studies. This program has a secondary admissions process that requires students interested in public health to formally apply to the major after admittance to the University.
Students intending to apply to the public health major should do so prior to the application deadlines listed below:
- Spring Application Deadline: November 1st
- Fall Application Deadline: April 1st
Departmental Application Steps
- Make sure you meet all program admission requirements.
- If you are not a current UNCG student, you must first apply to UNCG. For more information about applying to the University please visit University Admissions.
- After you are admitted to UNCG, you will need to complete the form below. Then, you will receive an email with application details for the Health Studies online concentration. You cannot complete the program application until you have been admitted to UNCG.