Thank you for your interest in the online Bachelor of Science in Public Health degree program with a concentration in Health Studies. This program has a secondary application that requires students interested in public health to formally apply to the major after admittance to the University.
Students intending to apply to the public health major should do so prior to the application deadlines listed below:
- Spring Application Deadline: November 1st*
- Fall Application Deadline: April 1st*
*Application requests must be made by no later than 5pm the day before the deadline
Public Health Application Steps
- Make sure you meet all program admission requirements.
- Apply to UNCG, if you have not already done so. For more information about applying to the University please visit University Admissions.
- After you have been admitted to UNCG, you will need to fill out and submit the Public Health application request form. You cannot complete the program application until you have been admitted to UNCG.
- Next, you will receive an email with application details for the Health Studies online concentration.
Are you interested in the program and want to receive more information and connect with the Department of Public Health? Please fill out this form.