Comparative data on post-communist and post-soviet parliaments presented in CLS sponsored books are arranged by
book in the following set of tables:
- [flash] - Macromedia Flash - Created in FlashPaper. You can get the Flash player plugin here.
- [txt] - Plain Text - Exported from Microsoft Word, uses UTF-8 encoding. Any text editor can open this file.
- [rtf] - Rich Text File - Exported from Microsoft Word. Most text editors can open this type of file. For windows, use WordPad, which is installed with Windows 95/98/ME/XP/NT/Vista.
- [doc] - Microsoft Word - Most text editors can open this type of file. For windows, use WordPad, which is installed with Windows 95/98/ME/XP/NT/Vista.
- [pdf] - Portable Document Format - Exported from Microsoft Word. You can get Adobe's Acrobat (pdf) reader here.
1. Post-Communist Parliamentary Committees in Numbers: Tables
Tables and appendices published in Committees in Post-Communist Democratic
Parliaments (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, 2002) arranged by book chapter.
2. The Initial Decade: Elections and Parliamentary Parties in Post-Communist and Post-Soviet Parliaments
Parliamentary election and parliamentary party statistics for six post-communist countries, are presented in a
uniform format, in Word, in conjunction with the book, The Initial Decade:
Post-Communist and Post-Soviet Parliaments (Routledge, 2007) [link to library]
3. European Parliament Elections in Post-Communist New Member States, 2004: Votes and Seats by National
Party and European Party Group
Votes cast in European Parliamentary elections in the new member states from post-communist Europe.\
Parliaments In The Initial Decade