- Department of Justice
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Civil Rights Division
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Office of Justice Programs
- The Federal Judicial Center
- United States Sentencing Commission
Laws and Codes
- US Code
- US Internet Legal Library
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Register
- Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedures Slides
- FindLaw.com-general legal resources
- Jurist -the law professors network
- Nolo.com -general legal resources
- Rominger Legal Research-general legal resources
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- Washington Post -Supreme Court News
- Environment & Natural Resources News - provides general information regarding current developments in the field of environmental law.
- Environmental Law Institute (ELI) - working to advance environmental protection by improving law, policy, and management.
- University of Colorado at Boulder - Natural Resources Law Center -a research and educational organization committed to improving the governance and management of water and land resources in the western United States.
- Hastings Women's Law Journal - Article topics include feminism, race theory, multi-culturalism, animal rights, disability rights, language rights, international human rights, criminal defendants' rights and prisoners' rights, among others.
- Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law - Examines contending legal, political and judicial perspectives relating to the interaction of law and social policy.
- Yale Journal of Law and Feminism - Publishes academic articles about women's issues and the law.
Brown v. Board of Education:
- African American History: Brown v. Board of Education
- Brown v. Board of Education I (1954) -full text of decision
- Cherokee Nation v. State of Georgia - 1831 -Mr. Chief Justice Marshall delivered the opinion of the Court.
Dred Scott Decision:
- African American History: Dred Scott
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech on Dred Scott Decision
- Dred Scott v. Sandford providing all the concurring seperate majority and dissenting opinions.
- Impact of Dred Scott
- Sweatt v. Painter - primary sources related Supreme Court decision on the integration of The University of Texas.