Applying to the Doctoral (PhD) and Terminal Masters (MA) programs
**Please address all Graduate Application questions to Ms. Sherry Cornett at (336) 334-5689**
APPLICATION DEADLINE for Psychology Ph.D. program: December 15
APPLICATION DEADLINE for Terminal MA program: April 20
To apply to our graduate programs, you must submit:
1) A Psychology Department Application.
2) A UNCG Graduate School Application, with supporting materials:
- Official copy of your GRE SCORES
- One (1) copy of official transcripts from colleges/universities
- Three letters of recommendation
- A North Carolina residency form, if applicable
- A $55.00 application fee is required
On-line Graduate School application, instructions, and forms are found at:
For your convenience, a request for transcripts form, a recommendation form, and a McNair fee waiver form are also included on this Graduate School forms page. While we prefer to receive online applications, those applicants who need to submit an application on paper will also find a paper application request form.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download and Complete the Psychology Department Application Form
- Go to ApplyYourself,
- Create an account.
- Complete all required fields for the Personal Data section.
- Complete all required fields for the Academic Information section.
- Upload your completed Psychology Department Application Form Psychology Department Application Form as "Supplemental Document A / Personal Statement."
- Upload your curriculum vitae (CV), which shouldincludingyour relevant work/research experience, as "Supplemental Document B / Resume."
- Provide a list of recommendation-letter writers (with their contact information), in "Recommendations"
- Upload a copy of your academic transcript(s) and arrange to have an official copy of each sent to the UNCG Graduate School
- Review your application when completed, using "Check Your Application"
- Click the "Submit" button in the upper right hand corner to submit your completed and checked application.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION