Return to 2008-09 UGB Menu

Physics Major (B.A. or B.S.) with High School Teaching Licensure

Students seeking teacher licensure should follow the requirements for the Bachelor of Arts or Science degree. In addition the following are required: BIO 111; ELC 381; GEO 103; HEA 201; TED 450, 465, 470, 545, and 559. Additional semester hours may be required for completion of the degree. Please see Teachers Academy for complete details on teacher licensure requirements.