Accessing Class Rosters
UNCG Faculty members may access their class rosters through UNCGenie as long as the faculty member is designated, in Banner, as the primary instructor of the course.
- Start Internet Explorer. [When using UNCGenie, it is suggested that you use Internet Explorer 7 with all of the current patches.]
- Open UNCGenie.
- Click on the 'Enter Secure Area' text link .
- Enter your User ID1 and PIN2
1If you have misplaced your ID number, take your photo ID to 201 Mossman and a hard copy record of that number will be made for you, or go to https://its.uncg.edu/Accounts/University_ID/Lookup/default.aspx.
2If you do not know your PIN contact the ITS Service Desk at 6-TECH.
- Click on the LOGIN button.
- Click on the 'Faculty & Advisors' text link.
- Click on the 'Faculty Detail Schedule' text link.
- Select a Term from the pull-down list.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- All of the sections for which you are the instructor of record will display on the resulting screen. To view the “Summary Faculty Class List” screen that displays the roster for a specific section, click on the Enrollment field cell label in the Enrollment Counts section of the listing for that particular section. You should see the class roster for that section. Use the Print function of your browser to send the roster to your printer; you may want to increase the font size in your browser before printing.
- Always navigate using the 'Return to Menu' or 'Exit' text links in the top right corner of screen.
- The 'Detail Class List' text link (listed at the bottom of the "Summary Faculty Class List" screen) will provide more information for each student than the summary option.
Please feel free to explore other areas of Web for Faculty. Student Mailing Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses, Class Schedules, Major Information, and much more, are available for your information.
Please call 334-5646 for assistance. Please call 6-TECH for your PIN.