The University Registrar’s Office is responsible for the development and implementation of the automated degree audit system—CAPP. WebCAPP is the online version of this system, accessed through UNCGenie, that allows students and advisors to view past degree evaluations, generate new evaluations of current student data, or conduct a “what if” scenario for changing majors.
For Students in
- Bryan School of Business and Economics Who Entered UNCG Fall 2001 and after
- School of Nursing Who Entered UNCG Fall 2001 and after
- School of Human Environmental Sciences Who Entered UNCG Fall 2003 and after
- School of Health and Human Performance Who Entered UNCG Fall 2003 and after
- College of Arts and Sciences Who Entered UNCG Fall 2003 and after
- School of Education who entered UNCG Fall 2004 and after
Students in the above categories can view a complete degree evaluation through CAPP.
For students who do not meet the above criteria:
- General CAPP Information
- Advisor (WebCAPP) Degree Evaluation Instructions (pdf)
- Interpreting the Degree Evaluation (pdf)
- CAPP Glossary (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- General CAPP Structure (pdf)