- Enhance the Web Accessibility of the UNCG Web presence, meeting and exceeding the standards required by Federal and State law.
- Encourage a culture of Web Accessibility at UNCG, incorporating standard practices into regular processes
- Satisfy the Enforcement Proceedures specified in the UNCG Web Accessibility Policy, approved by the Chancellor on July 18, 2005.
State of UNCG Web Accessibility
The 2005—2006 Report was released August 11, 2006
- To whom do I report a web accessibility problem?
- UNCG websites (units) are under the authority of one of the major divisions of the university.
Determine which division ultimately operates the website and notify that division's Web Accessibility Coordinator of the issue. If you are unsure about which Coordinator to contact, contact the Chair of the Web Accessibility Coordinator, and he or she will assist you.
Coordinators by Division
- Student Affairs (Chair)
- Kevin McClain
Web and Technology Coordinator
336.334.4850 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Technology Services
- Todd Sutton
Information Technology Services
336.256.0474 | email@example.com
- University Advancement
- Paige Ellis
Web Manager, University Relations
336.334.4751 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Affairs
- Bo Bodenhamer
Office of the Provost
336.334.4426 | email@example.com
- Business Affairs
- Chris Burnett
Financial Systems Support
336.334.5808 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Mike Hirschman
336.334.5615 | email@example.com