Programming & Structure
- Create documents that validate to published formal grammars.
- Use current W3C technologies and use them correctly.
- Provide additional information to enhance accessibility.
- Use header elements to convey document structure and use them according to specification.
- Use W3C technologies when they are available and appropriate for a task and use the latest versions when supported.
- Avoid deprecated features of W3C technologies.
- Provide metadata to add semantic information to pages and sites.
- Provide information about the general layout of a site (e.g., a site map or table of contents)
Return to Previous or Continue