Web Accessibility Coordination (WAC)
- WAC Home
- State of UNCG Web Accessibility
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Text, Fonts, and Colors
- Graphics, Multimedia and Dynamic Content
- Image Maps
- Style Sheets
- Scripts, Applets, PDF Files, & Other Applications
- Programming & Structure
- Text-Only Page
- Web Accessibility Tools
- Web Accessibility Audit
- Audit Instrument
- When all else fails, provide separate, equivalent text versions of your pages.
- Use of a text-only page must be approved by the University Web Accessibility Coordinator.
- If you cannot accomplish compliance with these guidelines in any way on your web page, you must still provide users with disabilities with the equivalent information or functionality. This can be done with a text-only page.
- The content of the text-only page must be updated whenever the primary page changes. By choosing to offer a text-only version of your web pages, you will have two versions of your web site to maintain and update.
Return to Previous