TAKING WING When Forney Building underwent a renovation in 2007, the striking lobby statue, a replica of Winged Victory of Samothrace, was removed. Now, the gift from the Class of 1912 has been restored to its former glory, just like the building.
A peep through the front windows of the Alumni House during its renovation1024 x 768
1280 x 800 (widescreen)
1440 x 900 (widescreen)
1280 x 1024