The summer 2011 issue of UNCG Magazine is exclusively online. Log in to immerse yourself in the story of professor Michael Parker's new novel, "The Watery Part of the World," which has garnered great national attention. You can also hear him read the first few pages of his book near its setting on the coast.
- Take a tour of secret and not-so-secret campus garden spots
- Miss The Corner? See others' great memories plus video of its final day
- Learn about the heritage of women in sport
- Read about faculty and alumni Peace Corps experiences
- Meet our new women's soccer coach