Charting a path
In May, the Alumni Association Board of Directors approved a strategic plan outlining where they would like to go in the coming years. Here’s what you can expect.
- The UNCG Alumni Association will be the primary gateway through which alumni connect with UNCG and each other.
- The UNCG Alumni Association will grow its membership in both numbers and revenue to engage 15 percent of UNCG graduates by the year 2012.
- The UNCG Alumni Association and Alumni Relations Office will be an indispensable provider of alumni data for the UNCG campus and our campus partners by 2009.
- The UNCG Alumni Association will provide meaningful and relevant programs and services to our key stakeholders, which include alumni, students and our faculty and staff colleagues on campus. These programs and services will visibly contribute to their personal experiences.
- The UNCG Alumni Association will develop a virtual alumni organization accessible to all alumni, all of the time.