Graduate Studies Admissions Requirements
Students will be admitted to the program on the basis of academic achievement without regard to undergraduate major. Students must provide the following:
- Transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work sent directly from the school of previous degree(s) with a satisfactory academic standing as an undergraduate: “B” (3.0 GPA) average of better in the undergraduate major.
- Official GRE* general/GMAT scores taken within the last five years.
- Three letters of recommendation on the organizations/institution’s letter head.
- Statement of purpose highlighting motivation, specific option/area of interest within the program, relevant experience or background particular to the proposed study.
- Sample of analytical or professional writing of 5-15 pages.
* GRE/GMAT quantitative scores will be used to evaluate the preparation for MBA and other quantitative courses; appropriate remediation will be recommended if necessary.
See the extensive PDF document MA FAQs8-12 for additional detailed answerws to Frequently Asked Questions.