- Travel Awards
HHS Graduate Student Travel Awards
To apply for a HHS Graduate Student Travel Award (Doc), download and submit this application.
Travel awards are :
Applications should be submitted to :
- For a maximum amount of $200.
- Only 1 award per student per academic year available.
- Funds are only available after the travel is complete.
- Travel must be completed by June 15, 2019.
- As funding is limited, it is on a first come first serve basis, and eligibility is restricted to students who are authors or co-authors of papers or posters presented at a professional conference.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year and decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
Heather Stewart, University Program Associate
by email at email@example.com or in person at 422 Coleman Building.
If the HHS Graduate Travel Fund Application (Doc) is approved, the student must fill out a travel reimbursement form, obtained from and completed in consultation with the student's departmental administrators, and submit the completed documents with departmental signatures to Heather Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to receive travel reimbursement.