HHS Graduate Student Travel Awards
To apply for a HHS Graduate Student Travel Award (MS Word), download and submit this application.
Travel awards are :
Applications should be submitted to :
- For a maximum amount of $200
- Only 1 award per student per academic year available
- Funds are only available after the travel is complete
- Travel must be completed between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018
- As funding is limited, eligibility is restricted to students who are authors or co-authors of papers or posters presented at a professional conference
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year and decisions will be made on a rolling basis
University Program Associate
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 235 Stone Building.
If the HHS Graduate Travel Fund Application is approved, the student must fill out a travel reimbursement form, obtained from and completed in consultation with the student's departmental administrators, and submit the completed documents with departmental signatures to Heather Mitchell, email@example.com, in order to receive travel reimbursement.