Making an Application
Completed applications for the 2018-19 year are not currently being accepted. An announcement will be made early in 2018.
Each year, excellent students, majoring in a department of HHS are awarded nearly $300,000 in scholarships and awards. A list of awards are found under the tabs for the specific department as well as the tab for scholarships available to students from any department with the School. Qualifications are listed along with a description of the scholarship.
How to Apply :
Check the list of scholarships for your department and/or program and also for the School to determine eligibility.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form (application will be available in January 2018). Either print and complete the
form by hand or fill it out electronically.
- Prepare an updated resume.
- Write a brief statement explaining why you should be considered for this scholarship (look at your departmental scholarship page as the award may require that you include specific information in your statement !
- Submit all documents
- in person to the HHS Dean’s Office at 235 Stone or
- by email to Ms. Heather Mitchell at email@example.com.
Contact : Dr. Kathleen Williams at k_willia@ with any questions you may have.