Office: Petty 144
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~gcbell/
Starting year at UNCG: 2005
Office hours: By Appointment Only
Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Florida (2002)
- MAT 699-01 DTS (Thesis)
- MAT 799-01 DTS (Dissertation)
Selected Recent Publications
- Bell, G.; Moran, D.; Nagórko, A.; Coarse property C and decomposition complexity. Topology Appl. 227 (2017), 30–50.
- Gregory C. Bell. Office Hours with a Geometric Group Theorist, chapter Asymptotic Dimension. Princeton University Press, July 2017
- Bell, G. C.; Moran, D. S. On constructions preserving the asymptotic topology of metric spaces. North Carolina Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, 1, (2015), 46--57.
- Bell, G. C.; Nagórko, A. A new construction of universal spaces for asymptotic dimension. Topology Appl. 160 (2013), no. 1, 159–169.
- Bell, G. ; Dranishnikov, A. Asymptotic dimension in Będlewo. Topology Proc. 38 (2011), 209--236.
Dr. Bell received his Ph.D. in 2002 from the University of Florida and joined the UNCG faculty in 2005. He currently serves as the Director of Graduate Studies. His research studies geometric group theory, geometric topology, and asymptotic invariants of groups.