Office: Petty 102
Email address: email@example.com
Personal web page: www.uncg.edu/~y_chung2/
Starting year at UNCG: 2017
Office hours: R 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and F 12:00 noon - 1:30 p.m.
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Indiana University Bloomington (2013)
- MAT 191-01 LEC (Calculus I), MWF 9:00-9:50, Petty Building 303
- MAT 191-02 LEC (Calculus I), MWF 11:00-11:50, Petty Building 224
- MAT 747-01 LEC (Computational Topology), TR 2:00-3:15, Nursing, Moore Building 331
Selected Recent Publications
- Chung, Y.-M., Steyer, A., Tubbs, M., Van Vleck, E. S., and Vedantam, M. Global error analysis and inertial manifold reduction. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 307 (2016), 204-215.
- Chung, Y.-M., and Jolly, M. S. A unified approach to compute foliations, inertial manifolds, and tracking solutions. Math. Comp. 84 (2015), no. 294, 1729-1751.
Dr. Chung earned his Ph.D. in Mathematics from Indiana University Bloomington in 2013 and joined the UNCG faculty in 2017. His research interests are computational topology, topological data analysis (TDA), and dynamical systems.