Enterprise Resource Planning is the process companies use to manage and integrate business operations — such as planning, manufacturing, sales, marketing, inventory, human resources, and more — with a single system. This part-time, fully online post-baccalaureate certificate helps students gain state-of-the-art knowledge and skills designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds.
The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning offers theories and concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and their applications using SAP. You will explore state-of-the-art methods in successful integration of ERP systems into enterprise architectures.
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist who is ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, the specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our graduate students.
- The Bryan School and UNCG has several student organizations offering social, educational, volunteer, and professional development activities. Student organizations are a great way to get involved with the campus and local communities, add to your resume, and build a stronger network. These organizations allow you to network with fellow students and community leaders, pursue new interests, and build leadership and career skills.
Training in ERP systems can be applied in a range of industries and careers. Positions in this field include:
- Inventory and Supply Planning Analyst
- Commercial Operations Manager
- Enterprise Solutions Consultant
The median pay for an ERP consultant is $104,000 and the 10-year job growth is 21.9%, according to Money.com.
Want more information? Let’s get started!