With a variety of available concentration options, the Bryan School’s Master of Science in Information Technology and Management program is designed for students who want to learn the most recent and relevant information technology skills and begin to enrich their careers in business while utilizing those skills.
- The Bryan School is among 1% of business schools with dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting.
- The program’s STEM-designated curriculum is aligned with major industry certifications, including SAS, SAP and Red Hat.
- A doctoral minor in Information Systems is also offered, along with post-baccalaureate certificates in Business Analytics, Cyber Security, Enterprise Resource Planning, Information Technology Development, Information Technology Management, and Supply Chain Management.
The Student Experience
- You can tailor the program to meet your career goals by choosing from one of four concentrations: Business Analytics, Cyber Security, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Supply Chain Management.
- In the program, you will learn to solve business problems by working on real projects and applying cutting edge technology in analysis and decision making. Course projects often lead to internships and new career paths for our students.
- You can build your career by connecting with our vast network of regional and national corporate partners, including: Cone Health Care, Volvo, Zenergy Technologies, NetApp, and VF Services.
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist who is ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, the specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our Bryan School graduate students.
Post-graduate career opportunities include:
- Business Solutions Analyst
- Data Management Specialist
- Business Analyst
- IT Analyst
Want more information? Let’s get started!