The Supply Chain Analytics graduate certificate is designed to get students to build an integrative and process-oriented understanding of SCA systems within distributed and global organizations. The curriculum offers theories and concepts in SCA as well as hands-on experience in tools like SAP. It will explore state-of-the-art methods in the successful integration of SCA systems into enterprise architectures.
- This part-time, online program is designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds.
- The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, the specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our graduate students.
- The Bryan School and UNCG have several student organizations offering social, educational, volunteer, and professional development activities. Student organizations are a great way to get involved with the campus and local communities, add to your resume, and build a stronger network. These organizations allow you to network with fellow students and community leaders, pursue new interests, and build leadership and career skills.
Training in SCA systems can be applied in a range of industries and careers. Positions in this field include:
- Inventory and Supply Planning Analyst
- Commercial Operations Manager
- Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Want more information? Let’s get started!
Degree Type: Graduate Certificate
College/School: Joseph M. Bryan School of Business and Economics
Program Type: Graduate Certificate
Class Type: In Person,Online