Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the past weeks:
- Dr. Jennifer Yourkavich was featured in a New York Times article on evidence that breastfeeding improves liver health.
- Forbes profiled alumna Beth Leavel on her career and role in the Tony-winning Broadway musical “The Prom.” The piece.
- Dr. Jocelyn Smith Lee was interviewed for a piece on the Philadelphia Enquirer about the impact of gun death on Black teen boys. The article.
- Fox8 featured efforts by UNCG students and staff to combat the “freshman 15”. The piece.
- Dr. Jason Pierce collaborated on a study examining whether men lie more than women, featured in Forbes. The piece.