The online post-baccalaureate certificate in Cyber Security is intended for professionals with a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution who are interested in gaining state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in the application of information security and privacy to solve organizational problems.
The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- This program offers an innovative and relevant educational opportunity that reflects the changing information security and privacy environment of the 21st Century by incorporating the latest thinking and best practices in the field with a solid foundation in theory and proven principles.
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist who is ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, the specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our graduate students.
- The Bryan School and UNCG has several student organizations offering social, educational, volunteer, and professional development activities. Student organizations are a great way to get involved with the campus and local communities, add to your resume, and build a stronger network. These organizations allow you to network with fellow students and community leaders, pursue new interests, and build leadership and career skills.
This program provides knowledge and skills on all aspects of information security and privacy technologies, tools, methodologies, and management. The certificate meets the demand of organizations and government agencies for employees skilled in information security and privacy. Career opportunities include:
- Operations Program Analyst
- Identity & Access Management Engineer
- Cyber Security Analyst
Want more information? Let’s get started!