The post-baccalaureate certificate in the Economics of Health Analytics is designed for individuals currently working in healthcare fields as well as those considering such work who are interested in learning how to analyze healthcare issues from an economic perspective. This certificate focuses on health policy, health econometrics, analytics, and data skills.
- World-class faculty members have earned PhDs and previously taught at institutions including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cornell, Carnegie Mellon, Johns Hopkins, and Duke.
- Many of our faculty worked as professional economists before coming to UNC Greensboro and continue to do applied research in their fields of expertise.
- Students can choose to enrich their graduate experience through involvement with UNC Greensboro’s NABE Student Chapter (National Association of Business Economists).
- The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist who is ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, the specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our graduate students.
- As an Economics student, you will have access to a network of alumni at all career levels and stages, ready to connect and network with you. Our Advisory Board members are available to serve both as mentors and connections to the business world.
- The Bryan School and UNCG offer several student organizations with social, educational, volunteer, and professional development activities. Connect with your on-campus and online peers through UNCG’s student chapter of the National Association of Business Economics. Student organizations are a great way to get involved with the campus and local communities, pursue new interests, build leadership and career skills, and build a stronger network.
You will learn to manage and use data to evaluate new healthcare policies, technologies, and programs with cutting edge statistical tools. Career examples include:
- Health Systems Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Market Researcher
- Policy Analyst
Want more information? Let’s get started!