The online post-baccalaureate certificate in Global Fashion Industry Management is intended for professionals with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution working in any field who are interested in gaining state-of-the-art, product-specific knowledge to address problems within the global fashion industry.
- This certificate will prepare you to move up in your industry career.
- It provides real-world learning to position you to succeed in the business of fashion.
- Coursework is entirely online.
- The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist who is ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, the specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our graduate students.
- The Bryan School and UNCG has several student organizations offering social, educational, volunteer, and professional development activities. Student organizations are a great way to get involved with the campus and local communities, add to your resume, and build a stronger network. These organizations allow you to network with fellow students and community leaders, pursue new interests, and build leadership and career skills.
- The experience and expertise offered by this certificate is in high demand at top organizations in the apparel industry. Examples of potential careers include assistant buyer, marketing manager, merchandise manager, retail analyst, and enterprise planner.
- Coursework in this certificate program is transferable to the MS in Retail Studies.
Want more information? Let’s get started!
Degree Type: Graduate Certificate
College/School: Joseph M. Bryan School of Business and Economics
Program Type: Graduate Certificate
Class Type: Online