UNC Greensboro’s post-baccalaureate certificate (PBC) in Retail Consumer Data Analytics is a great way to advance your career within a short period of time, offering coursework that prospective employers look for when seeking data analysts in the retail industry.
- Coursework is entirely online.
- Retail data analysts provide an analysis of all the aspects of a company’s business, including sales, inventory, customer data, and tracking customer purchases.
- With this certificate, you can upgrade your career with graduate credentials in Retail Consumer Data Analytics. Better yet, it is offered online to fit seamlessly with your professional schedule and other responsibilities.
- The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- Students will learn to use data and analytics to better understand customer behavior to improve business processes and increase sales.
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist who is ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, our specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our graduate students.
- The Bryan School and UNCG have several student organizations offering social, educational, volunteer, and professional development activities. Student organizations are a great way to get involved with the campus and local communities, add to your resume, and build a stronger network. These organizations allow you to network with fellow students and community leaders, pursue new interests, and build leadership and career skills.
The experience and expertise offered by this certificate is in high demand at top organizations in the apparel industry. Examples of potential careers include assistant buyer, marketing manager, merchandise manager, retail analyst, and enterprise planner.
Want more information? Let’s get started!