REU Computational Research on Local Fields and Galois Groups
ApplicationStudents applying for the REU
- should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- continue to be enrolled in an undergraduate program in the Fall of 2018.
- be majors in mathematics or computer science.
- have completed a course in linear algebra
- know a programming language
- not be afraid to learn new things
How to applyThe deadline to apply for the 2018 REU is Sunday March 15. We will reply by March 30.
Fill this google form. In the form you will be asked to information about yourself and answer questions about
- your programming experience
- other relevant experience
- your interest in the program
- Send an unofficial copy of your undergraduate transcript(s) to Chad Awtrey (email@example.com). It is very important that this copy is legible and contains all of your grades, courses completed and courses you are currently enrolled in. An official transcript may be required before admission into the program.
- Ask two people to submit a letter of recommendation. They should email the letters directly to Chad Awtrey (firstname.lastname@example.org).