The UNCG MBA curriculum emphasizes an interdisciplinary approach to decision making in an ever-changing business environment where globalization and sustainability are impacting the way all organizations function. With classes on analytics for logistics and project management for dynamic environments, the Supply Chain Management concentration allows our students to further focus and customize their studies.
Only 1% of business schools worldwide share the Bryan School’s dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting.
The Student Experience
- The Bryan School offers MBA students more than 30 elective courses to choose from, which can be used to explore seven concentration areas or applied to one of 14 certificate options.
- Our programs are flexible, with courses available online and in person.
- Students pursuing the UNCG MBA will define their vision, achieve career goals, and build their network and personal brand.
- Students will prepare to solve problems innovatively, globally, sustainably, and ethically to make an impact within their current organization – even before graduating.
- A variety of learning experiences include lectures and discussions, group projects, live case studies, projects with area businesses, and interacting with executives from a variety of industries. Students can also participate in one-week study abroad courses for academic credit.
Students gain a solid foundation in general management practice as well as the opportunity to develop depth or breadth in subject areas that support career goals. Graduates of the MBA program work in positions such as:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Senior Commercial Relationship Manager
- Vice President
- Policy Officer
- Portfolio Analyst
- Global Procurement Management
- Credit Analyst
Want more information? Let’s get started!
Degree Type: Master's
College/School: Joseph M. Bryan School of Business and Economics
Program Type: Majors & Concentrations
Class Type: In Person,Online