The MS in Accounting is one of the longest-running graduate programs in North Carolina and is among the top 1% of programs worldwide to have dual AACSB accreditation. Our flexible program is available online or on-campus, part-time or full-time, and can be customized to meet your needs and career goals.
- The MS in Accounting program serves as the department’s primary vehicle for preparing students to seek qualifications such as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- We offer intensive CPA review courses to help students prepare, and our CPA exam pass rates are above the national average.
- A professional entry option is offered for students holding previous non-accounting degrees who have an interest in preparing for careers in public accounting, consulting, and corporate accounting.
The Student Experience
- Through our exclusive internship program and hands-on learning in the classroom, the program provides students with a foundation for successful careers in public accounting and industry.
- The Beta Alpha Psi professional organization provides students with additional networking opportunities, including an annual “Meet the Firms” event.
- The Bryan Graduate Career Center provides comprehensive career and professional development services to Bryan School graduate students through their full educational life cycle. We meet you where you are on your path and emphasize one-on-one coaching and immersive opportunities that deliver participatory experiences, actionable direction, and effective frameworks for short- and long-term goal setting.
- CPA firms actively recruit from the program.
- Of students seeking a professional position: 92% had a position when they graduated and 96% had a position within 3 months of graduating.
- Graduates are prepared for a career in public accounting, industry, government, or not-for-profit organizations.
Want more information? Let’s get started!