Graduates of the Information Systems and Supply Chain Management program are prepared for careers in the procurement, production, and distribution of goods and services in a global technology-driven environment. Students concentrating on Business Analytics are introduced to the latest tools and techniques involved with the practical application of statistical analysis for business decision making, focusing on the methodological exploration of an organization’s data.
- Industry input encourages a dynamic curriculum.
- The Information Technology minor focuses on various IT tools and applications and the use of these technologies to improve decision making in a variety of professional environments.
- The Bryan School’s AACSB accreditation in business and accounting places it among the top 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- Faculty works closely with you and provides career guidance.
- The Bryan School’s location in Greensboro, a major logistics hub, gives you ample opportunity to connect with industry leaders.
- Paid internships are available in a variety of positions including programmers, website developers, procurement specialists, and supply chain and logistical support at companies such as Deere-Hitachi, GMAC, NewBreed, JP Morgan, Syngenta, Brij, Apex Analytics, AIG, VF Corp., M33 Integrated Solutions, and Wells Fargo.
- Events such as Company Spotlights introduce you to the local business community and provide an overview of available internship and employment prospects.
- There are a variety of student clubs available, such as Alpha Kappa Psi, Beta Gamma Sigma, National Millennial Community, North Carolina Sales Institute, Spartan Investment Club, and THREADS.
Program graduates have gone on to become SAP Trainers for large clothing manufacturers, Network Specialists for global communication firms, Programmers and Web Developers for furniture manufacturers, Senior Programming Analysts for ball bearing manufacturers, Production Control Specialists for electronics companies, logistical services for trucking firms, and IT support for large cities in North Carolina. Potential career paths include:
- Sourcing Analyst
- Purchasing Manager
- Materials Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Logistics Analyst
Want more information? Let’s get started!