The Master of Science in International Business provides an interactive dialogue between a diverse group of students and faculty through a global online classroom. Students will develop an appreciation and understanding of the global environment such as different cultural, economic, political, and institutional settings. The online Human Resources concentration is designed for those interested in human resource management in the complex dynamic global environment as well as those interested in taking the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification examinations.
- This program has been designed from the ground up, tailored to individuals specifically seeking careers and advancement in international business. Our professors are leading experts in their discipline and most have experience working or living internationally, providing you with diverse cultural backgrounds, experiences, and teaching styles.
- The Human Resources concentration will cover important courses in human resource management that will allow students to prepare for a Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification.
- The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- As a student in our innovative Master of Science in International Business program, you are immersed in an interactive dialogue with a diverse group of students and faculty in a global online classroom.
- Working in multicultural teams, you learn all facets of international business and solve real-world business challenges.
- You’ll also engage in experiential international learning opportunities including our immensely popular X-Culture program.
- As a Bryan School student, you will have access to our dedicated Graduate Student Career and Professional Development Specialist who is ready to help you develop your professional self. Whether it’s mock interviews, resume revisions, internship searches, or one-on-one career coaching, the specialist is here to focus on the specific needs and professional goals of our Bryan School graduate students.
This program aims to produce world-class leaders and managers who can ensure effective organizational performance in an interconnected world.
Want more information? Let’s get started!