FULLY ONLINE PROGRAM AVAILABLE
The highly customizable Bachelor of Arts in Liberal and Interdisciplinary Studies program connects learning in the humanities and social sciences to your professional life. Choose from concentrations in Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, and Professional Studies.
- This program takes an interdisciplinary approach, involving courses shared with more than 30 departments and programs across campus, so students can pursue a breadth of interests.
- Students are often honored with membership in the nationally renowned Phi Beta Kappa honor society for the liberal arts and sciences, nomination for UNCG’s prestigious Student Excellence Award, membership in UNCG’s Phi Beta Delta International Scholars Honor Society, and completion of UNCG’s Global Leadership Program.
THE STUDENT EXPERIENCE
- Fully online, with no set class meeting times
- 7- and 14-week courses available
- Develop key skills such as critical thinking, communication, and problem solving
- Choose from innovative courses in the humanities, social sciences, fine arts, literature, history, philosophy, religion, and ethics
- Graduates will have developed versatile skills employees are looking for such as critical thinking, communication, and problem solving.
- Graduates of this program are prepared to launch careers in a wide range of industries: management, human resources, law, sales, marketing, journalism, public relations, social work, and counseling.
- According to a report from the NCHEMS and AAAC&U, four out of five employers think all students should acquire broad knowledge in the liberal arts and sciences.
Get more information
Want more information? Let’s get started!