The Marketing program at UNC Greensboro’s Bryan School of Business and Economics is designed to prepare students for careers in a variety of marketing and sales positions. By the strategic use of electives, you can specialize in key marketing areas that organizations want, such as Strategic Marketing, Professional Selling, or Social Media Marketing.
- Accreditations include SACS and AACSB. Only 1% of business schools worldwide share the Bryan School’s dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting.
- The Bryan School’s Marketing, B.S., as well as its concentrations in Strategic Marketing, Professional Selling, and Social Media Marketing, are offered on campus as well as online.
The Student Experience
- The Bryan School offers a hands-on learning experience. You will complete projects for real companies in multiple courses, including Buyer Behavior, Market Research, Digital Marketing Analytics, Advanced Marketing Management, and International Marketing.
- Events such as Company Spotlights introduce you to the local business community and provide an overview of available internship and employment prospects.
- There are plenty of other networking opportunities with employers through student organizations such as the American Marketing Association and North Carolina Sales Institute Business.
- Other student clubs include Alpha Kappa Psi, Beta Gamma Sigma, the National Millennial Community, Spartan Investment Club, and THREADS.
More than 83 percent of marketing students get a job prior to graduation, with our graduates working at companies like McKinsey, Amazon, Oracle, American Airlines, Walt Disney World, WXII-12 News, Hyatt Hotels, and Marriott Hotels & Resorts. There are a great variety of jobs available to Marketing graduates, including:
- Brand management
- International marketing management
- Marketing Consultant
- Sales management
- Advertising management
- Social Media Specialist
- Digital marketing management
- Customer relations management
- Sports marketing management
- Customer Service Specialist
- Market Researcher/Analyst
- Small business management
- Product/service development.
Want more information? Let’s get started!
Degree Type: Bachelor's
College/School: Joseph M. Bryan School of Business and Economics
Program Type: Majors & Concentrations
Class Type: In Person,Online
Similar Degree Offerings
Dr. Merlyn Griffiths