The Bryan School’s Business Administration degree program provides students with an opportunity to build a foundation of business knowledge that applies across organizations of any size. Students will receive broad exposure to core business functions like economics, finance, management, marketing, and supply chain management.
- Possible concentrations include Business Studies, Human Resources, and Management.
- The Bryan School holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
The Student Experience
- The Department of Management offers an experiential learning course with students securing internships or other positions in organizations such as Bank of America, Koury Convention Center, Merrill Lynch, the Embassy of Mexico, and Walt Disney World. Many students have continued employment at these sites after graduation.
- Events such as Company Spotlights introduce students to the local business community and provide an overview of available internship and employment prospects.
- There are a variety of student clubs available, such as Alpha Kappa Psi, Beta Gamma Sigma, National Millennial Community, North Carolina Sales Institute, Spartan Investment Club, and THREADS.
- There is an opportunity for significant cross-cultural experience via exchange programs available in approximately 26 countries.
Our graduates compete — and succeed — as business professionals in the dynamic, global economy. Options after completion of the program include business officer, corporate communications coordinator, diversity trainer, health care manager, human resource associate, sales manager, or continuing study in law school or as an MBA student.
Want more information? Let’s get started!