Emotional Wellness is an increased self-awareness, expression, and acceptance of a wide range of thoughts and feelings for ourselves and others. We work tirelessly to ensure we have resources to help you develop mindful practices as well as around-the-clock resources to help in more challenging situations. Your mental health matters to us. Learn how Emotional Wellness connects with the other Dimensions of Wellness to bring balance into your life so that you can thrive, flourish and reach your goals.
goals for your emotional wellness
- Become more aware of your feelings and accept them as valid indicators of what you are experiencing.
- Develop the ability to experience and express a wide range of emotions including joy, humor, fear, anger, appreciation, sadness, and frustration.
- Develop skills to handle stress, irritations, and crises.
- Set realistic expectations.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Seek and accept help and support from others.
- Take care of your body – your mental and physical well-being are interconnected.